Wednesday, January 30, 2013

HOLY COW! Double Digits!

Double digits, hive. When did this happen!? Okay, I mean, I know when this happened (with the use of a calculator, obviously, because I'm horrible at math) but I can't believe that we're already in the double digits and going down quickly!

So much is going on, it's unreal to think of just how little time there is between now and our big day. And that time is going to fly by because I'm going to be super busy! On the personal side, I got to see one of my favorites, Ed Sheeran, in concert last weekend and I'm taking a five day to Napa/San Fransisco for work. Then, wedding wise, I still have several small things to check off my to do list (like shopping for a dress for Momma Otter) and other wedding-related events like my bachelorette party and wedding shower coming up. It will be here before we know it.

But, like I said, I have a hodge podge of things to catch you guys up on - so here's the good news! We've got our cake and cupcake situation figured out; we've officially booked Holy Cow Cupcakes for the wedding! I did a little taste test necessary, and oh man - no wonder they're named Holy Cow. ;)

Here's the cake inspiration:

Photo (and a tutorial on how to do this on your own!) via Sweetapolita / Picture this in pink

As for cupcakes, we won't be changing the colors. We get to choose up to 10 varieties, which blew my mind - SO MANY OPTIONS!, and they were totally affordable. For delicious cupcakes. I think I may be making another stop during my lunch break...

If you're doing a cake and cupcakes, did you make the colors match?

No comments:

Post a Comment