Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Otters have a photographer!

To say that the Otter wedding has had some setbacks would be putting it mildly. Some have been small, like the shoes that were out of stock, some have been big, like me losing my primary job smack dab in the middle of wedding planning. So when just a few days ago, we found ourselves on the hunt for a photographer, I decided that this setback was going to be on the minor side of things.

Without a bit of hesitation, I immediately emailed someone that I knew would be a perfect fit for our day - the lovely Stacy Able.

I cannot sing Stacy's praises enough! When I interned at Deer Park Manor, I got to work with a ton of different vendors. Unfortunately, not all of them loved having interns following them around asking questions (and understandably so!) while they're trying to work. Stacy, on the other hand, was nice enough to tell us that we weren't bothering her at all. Though the day was long and hot, Stacy was consistently upbeat and just a fun person to be around. But enough about that, I'll let Stacy's photos speak for themselves!

All the following images are courtesy of Stacy Able Photography, unless otherwise noted.










And, while Stacy's work can more than speak for itself, just wow. Stacy does such a wonderful job of capturing the special (and hilarious) moments that happen throughout the day, and I'm so thankful that she was still available to capture our day! I also may have let out a piercing shriek when Stacy said she could make macaroons for us. 


Yep, there's going to be a ring shot like that in my future. ;)

What do you guys think!? Do you love her as much as I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment