Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Otterly in Love: The First Look

After opening gifts, Mr. O processed and I in separate cars to the venue.

While I was waiting in the car, I saw them walking him down to where we would later say our vows and I was once again overwhelmed with emotion. There he was, my soon-to-be husband. And he was about to finally see my dress, which I had managed to keep secret for SO. LONG. (An impressive feat for me, because I do not do a good job of keeping things from Mr. O!)

And now I'll let the photos speak for themselves!

(All photos by Stacy Able Photography)








One of my favorite photos from the entire day!

Mr. O assists me in moving locations for portraits. :)

Up next: We Pose


Otterly In Love: I Become A Bride :  wedding indianapolis pictures pro pics recap Otterly Otterly in Love: The Guys Get Ready :  wedding indianapolis pictures pro pics recap Otterly Otterly In Love: We Exchange Gifts :  wedding indianapolis pictures pro pics recap Otterly Otterly in Love: The Girls Get Pretty :  wedding idianapolis pictures pro pics recap Otterly Otterly in Love: I’m Awake, Now What? :  wedding indianapolis pictures pro pics recap Otterly Otterly in Love: A Reverse Shower :  wedding bridesmaid gift indianapolis pictures recap Otterly otterly
Missed a recap? Catch up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment