Wednesday, August 1, 2012

- more wedding party!

I'M FINALLY DONE TALKING ABOUT THE GIRLS! Let's all just heave a giant sigh of relief because today, it's time for fun talk and meeting the boys. :)

By happy coincidence, all three of the groomsmen managed to come over on the same day, so obviously I made them pose for photos. I mean, if I don't force them, it isn't going to happen sooo... Without further ado - I'll let Philip introduce the gents.





Best Man Bernard:

Bernard and I became comrades in arms while working at Sears Essentials. In all fairness though, calling it work is a stretch of the imagination, seeing as I don’t believe making the glass in the building shake by playing Independence Day on 20 TVs at maximum volume at once counts as work. Looking back, it may be largely our fault that Sears Essentials is no longer in business. Cheers my friend.








GM Billy (real name: Camron):
I’m not entirely sure who Camron is, but he looks a lot like my good friend Billy who I invited to be in my wedding entourage. We’ve had lots of good times in the past, and I couldn’t ask for a better friend. I know that there’s no one I’d rather have by me as we’re trying to get back home from Las Vegas two hours before the wedding.
















GM Tyler (brother of the bride):
Tyler deserves a special shout out because I’m pretty sure he’s one of the few people that truly understands just how mind blowing it is trying to put up with both Melissa and Melman Chester.









I can't believe I'm actually going to say this - but, other than a long running joke about reenacting the Hangover, the boys have been incredibly well behaved. They aren't difficult. They aren't dramatic (except when they think they're being funny, of course). They loooove to drive me crazy, but well, to put it bluntly - they're guys. They aren't ever being dramatic and it's been so refreshing and easy to deal with the guys. 

One day, in the future, I'm going to do another post about the girls. Hopefully I can rant and rave about how great they are too, but until then - please share which ridiculous photo is your favorite. You know asking for a "serious" image resulted in this, so just imagine what I would have gotten if I asked them to pose!

No comments:

Post a Comment