Friday, August 17, 2012

Dance offs

If that title didn't capture your attention - let me say it again:

Today we're talking about DANCE OFFS.

Yep, at the wedding. Here's what happened: Mr. Otter and Best Man Batman* declared that they wanted their own dance. They reasoned, if Mr. Otter gets a dance with me, why does he not get a dance with his best man!? At first, I laughed this off. There was no way I planned to let this happen. But then... genius struck. The boys want their own dance? Fine. Then the girls will have our dance too.


Then I realized that (with or without alcohol, since that decision is still up in the air) I'm not down for a literal dance off because, as hard as I try, I can't dance. So instead, I'll let the boys sing the TWO WORDS they know to their song and the girls will gang up and have a whole list of songs that we obnoxiously sing and dance to in their faces.

Their playlist:
Paparazzi by Lady Gaga

Our playlist:
Aaron's Party by Aaron Carter
Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls
Callin' Baton Rouge by (the king) Garth Brooks
Friends in Low Places by (again, duh) Garth Brooks
Bye Bye Bye by 'N Sync

Also, it may be good to note, there's only 2 of them; Best Man Batman + the groom. There are at least 4 of us; myself, MOH Lails, MOH Cubbie, and love of my life (sorry Mr. Otter!) Jenna. Does that mean automatic victory? ;)

What fun surprises do you have for guests at the wedding? And sure, you can substitute terrifying for fun if you want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment